Re: [Merge] lp:~scigghia/ocb-addons/7.0_prop_supplier_invoice_number into lp:ocb-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Andrea, great to find a common ground! Note that you cannot approve your own contribution (even if co-developed with the reviewers) so please change that to 'abstain'.

In line with OCB policy, I need to ask you to propose the same code to lp:openobject-addons (preferably trunk branch, I think). Setting to 'needs fixing' for that reason.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~scigghia/ocb-addons/7.0_prop_supplier_invoice_number/+merge/208934
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.