Re: [Merge] lp:~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report into lp:ocb-server

Leonardo: actually what --tests-enable (or oe initialize --tests) do is not so generic, since it does interleaving of modules initialisation and tests, so that each module's test suite is run with exactly the same demo data set no matter what dependent modules could later add.
Of course that's a consequence of the whole design of these tests. Other frameworks I used to work with solved the same kind of problems in other ways.

Rvalyi: thanks for the welcome ! You must have missed it, but right after Stefan's comment, I complied and created a bug, then linked the two branches to it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report/+merge/207978
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-server.