Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/lp-community-utils/nag-user-specific-info into lp:lp-community-utils

There are some inconsistencies in the sentences:

Sometimes the sentences refer to the MPs with a plural form and sometimes with a singular, I prefer the plural form.

Example:
I didn't reviewed those ones
vs
Nothing to do I've already reviewed it

For REVIEWED_UPDATED, I propose 'Check again, updated since the last "Need Fixing" vote', emphasizing on the *again* because the reviewer already reviewed them. I think it should apply for the "Need Information" vote too. In that case it could be 'Check again, updated since the last asking' (same text for both statuses).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/lp-community-utils/nag-user-specific-info/+merge/209665
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~camptocamp/lp-community-utils/nag-user-specific-info into lp:lp-community-utils.