Re: [Merge] lp:~yann-papouin/ocb-server/7.0-bug-1049653-translatable-unaccent into lp:ocb-server

Hi, Raphaël,

As far as I can see, Carlos Almeida patch is incomplete, because it doesn't take in account certain values that can be unaccented too.

Indeed, this solution applies unaccent indiscriminately (even to the left part of the comparison), but I think it's done in this way to follow official patch.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yann-papouin/ocb-server/7.0-bug-1049653-translatable-unaccent/+merge/210165
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-server.