Re: Sylvain LE GAL application to OpenERP Community Reviewer / Maintainer

On 03/14/2014 03:39 PM, Maxime Chambreuil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to belong to this group. Is it possible ?
>
> I'm currently active in the following project :
> - https://launchpad.net/web-addons
> - https://launchpad.net/server-env-tools
>
> Regards.

Hi,

Sylvain's membership of the community reviewers team has my utmost
support. I have seen his recent activity in OCA projects, but moreover
Sylvain has contributed greatly to OpenUpgrade in code and reviews.
While this is not an OCA project, contributions are dealt with in very
similar ways. So I can vouch for the quality of Sylvain's work.

Cheers,
Stefan.