Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi into lp:account-financial-report

Hello,
Stéphan is right,

Test runs perfectly on OCB, that is the branches I used to developp communitiy addons.

Regards

Nicolas

2014-03-18 15:53:58,357 27853 INFO test_aged_partner openerp.modules.loading: module account_financial_report_webkit: loading tests/aged_trial_balance.yml
2014-03-18 15:53:58,364 27853 TEST test_aged_partner openerp.tools.yaml_import: In order to test the PDF Aged Partner Balance Report webkit wizard I will print report with defau
lt setting
2014-03-18 15:53:58,815 27853 TEST test_aged_partner openerp.tools.yaml_import: In order to test the PDF Aged Partner Balance Report webkit wizard I will print report with filte
rs and currency
2014-03-18 15:53:59,269 27853 TEST test_aged_partner openerp.tools.yaml_import: In order to test the PDF Aged Partner Balance Report webkit wizard I will print report with filte
rs on partners
2014-03-18 15:53:59,706 27853 TEST test_aged_partner openerp.tools.yaml_import: In order to test the PDF Aged Partner Balance Report webkit wizard I will print report with filte
rs on periods
2014-03-18 15:54:00,145 27853 TEST test_aged_partner openerp.tools.yaml_import: In order to test the PDF Aged Partner Balance Report webkit wizard I will print report with filte
rs on dates
2014-03-18 15:54:00,597 27853 INFO test_aged_partner openerp.addons.base.ir.ir_translation: module account_financial_report_webkit: loading translation file (en_US) for language
 en_US
2014-03-18 15:54:00,597 27853 INFO test_aged_partner openerp.tools.translate: loading /home/nbessi/oe/predige_openerp/openerp_trunk_predige/parts/account-financial-report/accoun
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi/+merge/211040
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.