Re: [Merge] lp:~sylvain-legal/server-env-tools/7.0-auth_admin_passkey into lp:server-env-tools

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your review.
I did modifications about import & pep8.

About description in __openerp__.py file : In other modules, there is a big header with that kind of informations (company name, date, link to AGPL licences, people who wrote the module).
In my modules, I just put a light header in each file as you seen and put all the information in the description field.
So the number of lines is smaller and information are more visible. for exemple if someone has a question about a module he can contact the authors without downloading the module.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/server-env-tools/7.0-auth_admin_passkey/+merge/211338
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.