Re: [Merge] lp:~credativ/ocb-addons/7.0-rounding-fix-posting-inventory into lp:ocb-addons

Review: Needs Fixing functionnal

This is the right place to fix this but the wrong rounding method: at this stage we should round to the precision of the UoM rather than that of the products. For example product precision may be 0.001 but pieces are precise to 1.0.

UoMs have an API for this, here is how we fixed this in our local branch v6.0:
    change = uom_obj._compute_qty(cr, uid, line.product_uom.id, line.product_qty - amount, line.product_id.uom_id.id)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~credativ/ocb-addons/7.0-rounding-fix-posting-inventory/+merge/212196
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~credativ/ocb-addons/7.0-rounding-fix-posting-inventory into lp:ocb-addons.