Re: [Merge] lp:~numerigraphe-team/ocb-web/7.0-hide-oe_read_only into lp:ocb-web

This won't fit in a module - messy dependencies, migration headache...
v8 will have it out-of-the box so those interested can just wait a few
weeks. For me or for OCA, it will be easier to not port a patch than to
remove an installed module.
And I'm cool if this is rejected for OCB, just got excited by my first
web MP - so by all means choose what you think best.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe-team/ocb-web/7.0-hide-oe_read_only/+merge/213016
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-web.