Re: [Merge] lp:~sylvain-legal/server-env-tools/7.0-auth_admin_passkey into lp:server-env-tools

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your review. In order of your remarks:
- typo changed;

- About 'literal_eval' import, I just copied / pasted some of the code written in the file ./addons/auth_signup/res_users.py. But OK, I changed it.

- About 'email.template'. At the beginning, I just not wanted to manage translation... I added translation following remarks of reviewers. E-mail Template are not very easy to use in that case because I don't have a clear model related to the email_template. I wanna send informations of 'user_agent_env'. I'm not expert with email templates but It seems that I need a related persistent model (I mean, to call $object.xxx). Create a model just for that is a mess. Don't you think ?

- I executed too 'pep8' tool (I just discovered ;-) ) and everything seems correct now.

@Holger, Yannick :
- About Licences & copyright informations, I added them in all files.

@Pedro :
Topic on community list is a good Idea but I don't know very well AGPL concepts and I'm not comfortable speaking in english, so I let the idea to more expert people.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/server-env-tools/7.0-auth_admin_passkey/+merge/211338
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools.