Re: [Merge] lp:~acsone-openerp/account-financial-tools/allow_date_fy-sbi into lp:account-financial-tools

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for the review.

I also considered that name but chose to name it after the field in the
standard account module which is named allow_date. Since the two checks are
closely related I decided to keep that name.

-sbi

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Pedro Manuel Baeza <pedro.baeza@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Review: Approve code review
>
> Hi, Stéphane,
>
> Thanks for the MP. I would name allow_date_fy variable as check_date_fy to
> better reflect the current behaviour, but that's not a blocking issue.
>
> Regards.
> --
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~acsone-openerp/account-financial-tools/allow_date_fy-sbi/+merge/213644
> Your team Acsone OpenErp Team is subscribed to branch
> lp:~acsone-openerp/account-financial-tools/allow_date_fy-sbi.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~acsone-openerp/account-financial-tools/allow_date_fy-sbi/+merge/213644
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.