[Question #246689]: Is there a module for customer details on POS screen for V7.0 ?

New question #246689 on OpenERP POS addons:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openerp-pos/+question/246689

Hi Guys,

I want to use openERP for our small business. however our billing are for customer. There isnt a link to customer in the POS. Is there any module as such ?

I am new to these environment, please guide and help.

Thanks,
Dwija

OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer, which is an answer contact for
OpenERP POS addons.