[Merge] lp:~cedric-lebrouster/ocb-web/ocb-7.0-bug-1163912-calendar-view into lp:ocb-web

The proposal to merge lp:~cedric-lebrouster/ocb-web/ocb-7.0-bug-1163912-calendar-view into lp:ocb-web has been updated.

Description changed to:

Correction of the fix 3989 for the bug 1163912

This patch fixes the problem of calendars not shown in next months when parameter date_delay is used.
I also think the domain is better when date_stop is used, with 2 tests instead of 6 for the same result.

However, it brings an other problem.
As I can't find a way to use date_delay in domain, every calendars prior to current month are returned, which can significantly slow down process for big databases, and which makes unwanted 'colors' shown in the right panel.

For this reason, I would understand if this merge were rejected.

The best way I see to make it work perfectly would be to change every calendar using date_delay to use date_stop instead.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cedric-lebrouster/ocb-web/ocb-7.0-bug-1163912-calendar-view/+merge/215111
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cedric-lebrouster/ocb-web/ocb-7.0-bug-1163912-calendar-view/+merge/215111
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cedric-lebrouster/ocb-web/ocb-7.0-bug-1163912-calendar-view into lp:ocb-web.