Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi into lp:account-financial-report

Review: Approve test

Report works fine provided the clearance date is set correctly.

My only remark is a usability issue as the most common use case (aged balance as of current date) requires fiddling with the date filters. As another MP resolving the usability issue is on its way, I approve this one.

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi/+merge/211040
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.