Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-fix-store-fields-mdh into lp:account-budgeting

Review: Needs Fixing code review

I wonder if that trigger would impact performance.

As the code stands, a trigger like that does a search for every analytic line we write. If we write 1000 analytic lines, same analytic account, we get 1000 queries.

This raises a few questions:

1. Do we actually need to store this field?

2. If we do, maybe it would be faster to fetch the analytic accounts of the lines in a set, and then using the one2many field budget_line_ids in analytic account instead of a search.

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-fix-store-fields-mdh/+merge/216849
Your team Account Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-fix-store-fields-mdh into lp:account-budgeting.