Re: [Merge] lp:~codekaki/openerp-hr/7.0-hr_roster into lp:openerp-hr

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for taking the time to review this MP.

I like your idea. It does sound like more flexible for future
customization. In fact, I studied the standard hr_timesheet module before
deciding to write this one, partly because we did not have the time budget
at that moment.

If this module is to be done "properly", it will then involve not so
trivial changes. Is it not advisable to get this module merged, and start a
new module which then deprecates this one?

*Chang Phui Hock*
CODEKAKI SYSTEMS (R49045/14) - A web-dev company
Address: TB 15588-1 1st Floor, Lrg Kubota, Kubota Square, 91000 Tawau.
Tel: +6018-263 9102
Skype: phuihock
Website: http://www.codekaki.com

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~codekaki/openerp-hr/7.0-hr_roster/+merge/217116
Your team HR Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~codekaki/openerp-hr/7.0-hr_roster into lp:openerp-hr.