Re: [Merge] lp:~factorlibre/carriers-deliveries/carriers-deliveries-es-translation into lp:carriers-deliveries

Review: Needs Fixing code review

Thanks for the contribution. Some remarks:

- Please don't put any empty string, like the one with msgid "delivery.carrier.file", because that means "translation to an empty string", not "no translation", and this will be problematic when browsing models. Translate with the same string, or I usually reinterpret this model description. In this example, it could be "Archivo de transportista".
- In Spanish, capitalization of middle words that are not personal nouns, cities, authorities and so on are not allowed, so please remove it. Example: "Generar Ficheros Transportista" would be "Generar ficheros transportista".
- One personal preference is to not remove prepositions that complete the sentence, but this is optional. In the same example, I would put "Generar ficheros del transportista".
- The word "picking" is not translated in all places. Please translate it as "albarán".

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~factorlibre/carriers-deliveries/carriers-deliveries-es-translation/+merge/217395
Your team Stock and Logistic Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:carriers-deliveries.