Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/ocb-addons/improve_auth_crypt-nbi into lp:ocb-addons

Actually, init() is called every time you start your server. But take a closer look at the columns in question: The plain text password lives in password, while the encrypted one goes to password_crypt. When encrypting a password, we fill password_crypt and clear password, so we won't run into problems here.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/ocb-addons/improve_auth_crypt-nbi/+merge/211750
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.