Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/web-addons/7.0-web_relativedelta into lp:web-addons

Review: Needs Information

Thanks! Code looks clean enough. But I was wondering about the rationale. Can you give an example how to use this in a custom module (I assume)? Why do you 'hope' it sucks less, I mean, what is bad about the standard implementation in the OpenERP web client? Why not propose this into upstream OpenERP web client trunk then?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/web-addons/7.0-web_relativedelta/+merge/217653
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:web-addons.