Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/ocb-addons/improve_auth_crypt-nbi into lp:ocb-addons

Hi,

I made ​​the same observation on the SAAS-X branches and reported a bug in launchpad  https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1314680 since, for me, this change remove a useful functionality of the MigrationManager in openerp. The change referenced in the bug description hasn't been backported in the 7.0 branches. I don't understand the motivations behind this change.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/ocb-addons/improve_auth_crypt-nbi/+merge/211750
Your team OpenERP Community Backports is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.