Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/stock-logistic-flows/70-product_serial-plus-plus into lp:stock-logistic-flows

Review: Approve code review, no tests

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for this contribs. I checked the corrected points suggested by Alexandre and that's fine now !

The only point I see is that we have no tests provided. Can I ask you to add at least one when making the next MP on splitting the module ?

This is a feature we need to be able to rely on, therefor having tests is important here IMO.

I don't want to block this MP any longer, but please think on adding tests the next time.

Best regards,

Joël
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/stock-logistic-flows/70-product_serial-plus-plus/+merge/195144
Your team Stock and Logistic Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:stock-logistic-flows.