Re: [Merge] lp:~numerigraphe-team/purchase-wkfl/7.0-add-purchase_budget_limit into lp:purchase-wkfl

Thanks Romain, I fixed it. Not sure why account_budget does not activate analytic accounting on sales & purchase, I don't think you can enter a budget without that.
So I only added in the module description
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe-team/purchase-wkfl/7.0-add-purchase_budget_limit/+merge/219829
Your team Purchase Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~numerigraphe-team/purchase-wkfl/7.0-add-purchase_budget_limit into lp:purchase-wkfl.