Re: [Merge] lp:~agilebg/hr-timesheet/fix-hr_attendance_analysis-bracket into lp:hr-timesheet

Ah, sure. It is so already.
See
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~agilebg/hr-timesheet/fix-hr_attendance_analysis-bracket/view/69/hr_attendance_analysis/hr_attendance.py#L401

By writing the 'action' field without changing it, I'm forcing the '_get_attendance_duration' to be executed.
I'm doing this in order to allow the user to recompute values by clicking buttons on the interface, without changing the record (I don't know another way).

This is useful when the computation went wrong for some error and you want to explicit recompute the function fields without changing the data which the field depends on.

I improved the comment
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~agilebg/hr-timesheet/fix-hr_attendance_analysis-bracket/+merge/221278
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:hr-timesheet.