Re: [Merge] lp:~numerigraphe-team/stock-logistic-warehouse/7.0-inventory-hierarchical into lp:stock-logistic-warehouse

Review: Resubmit test pending

Loïc and I are still working on this proposal. Good progress was made: we re-aligned the features with v8 in mind, and improved the code style and the views.
Acsone joined in and we're still making tests, and I hope Loïc can make a new proposal in the coming days.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe-team/stock-logistic-warehouse/7.0-inventory-hierarchical/+merge/210631
Your team Stock and Logistic Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~numerigraphe-team/stock-logistic-warehouse/7.0-inventory-hierarchical into lp:stock-logistic-warehouse.