Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/sale-financial/7.0-port-sale_line_watcher into lp:sale-financial

Review: Approve

I tend to agree with Pedro.

But I would say, given that Yannick refactored several modules to use this interface and that it seems working.

I would say, let's approve that 1st change and get the stuff working. Next, if somebody finds it useful to kill that module and refactor dependent modules in v8 and if that stays simple I would approve such new change.

But meanwhile, I approve this change because it's already an improvement and it's there.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/sale-financial/7.0-port-sale_line_watcher/+merge/214058
Your team Sale Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:sale-financial.