Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/sale-reports/vre-sale_order_proformat into lp:sale-reports

Review: Needs Fixing code review and test

Hi, Vincent,

Thanks you very much for this module. It's something that I have also on my pendings. I have tested, and these are the issues I have found:

- Module doesn't install because you have on __init__.py "from . import report", but there is no __init__.py on that folder. Please remove this line.
- Module title put "ProFormat" instead of "Pro Forma"
- When I try to print the report, I get:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/sale-reports/vre-sale_order_proformat/+merge/223563
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:sale-reports.