Re: [Merge] lp:~arthru/ocb-addons/fix-1334665 into lp:ocb-addons

Review: Approve

Hello,

one could wonder if it wouldn't be better to return the value of the _procure_confirm or _procure_orderpoint_confirm above.

But as there are two methods and not just one, we couldn't just favor the return value of just one of the two methods.

Moreover, the return value of these methods is already a meaningless dummy {}.

So overall, I see no simpler better choice that this return True currently.
Therefor I approve the merge proposal.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arthru/ocb-addons/fix-1334665/+merge/224625
Your team OpenERP Community Backports is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.