Re: [Merge] lp:~bruno-bottacini/report-print-send/7.0-report_webkit_custom_paper_size into lp:~report-print-send-core-editors/report-print-send/7.0

Review: Needs Information

Before someone moves this branch to github, can you please give your opinion regarding the modularity first?
This is a case of something that is done very cleanly as a path to the core, but can't ship with OCB, and is hackish as a module.
For my own deployment I decided to use the "patch" approach that I'll maintain for my own needs.
Maybe we should just encourage those interested to do the same, and insist on pushing this to odoo's master branch?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bruno-bottacini/report-print-send/7.0-report_webkit_custom_paper_size/+merge/202892
Your team Report Printing and Sending Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:~report-print-send-core-editors/report-print-send/7.0.