Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/sale-wkfl/7.0-add-sale-default-discount-lep into lp:sale-wkfl

Review: Needs Information code review

Hi, Leonardo,

Thanks for the MP.

I'm seeing the code, and I feel more comfortable having the field called as default_sale_discount, or at least sale_discount, not only discount, because partners can be also suppliers.

About the functionality itself, I'm not seeing in the code the part that applies this default value to sale order lines. Where it is?

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/sale-wkfl/7.0-add-sale-default-discount-lep/+merge/227214
Your team Sale Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:sale-wkfl.