Re: [Merge] lp:~sylvain-legal/openerp-pos/7.0_pos_select_customer into lp:openerp-pos

Hi pedro,

Yes, it is quite a big job to realize. We have to load all the pricelist behaviour and write the algorithm in Javascript. Pricelist is a big algorithm depending of quantity, date and other pricelist recursively. I think this is why it's not managed in Odoo by default.

For that, I wrote 'pos_backup_draft_orders' and 'fix_pos_change_pricelist' to realize that.
but of course it's not optimized.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openerp-pos/7.0_pos_select_customer/+merge/228826
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-pos.