Re: [Merge] lp:~sylvain-legal/openerp-pos/7.0_pos_select_customer into lp:openerp-pos

Fully agree with you!
But out of the scope of this module.
If you use this module, pricelist will not work; OK.
But if you dont use this module, pricelist will not work either!
The defaultprice list doesn't work as said in my link (and in your link too. ;-) )

My PoV: It's not a problem of pos_select_customer.

So:
Solution 1: Odoo implements pricelist computation (offline / online) in the trunk;
Solution 2: OCA developps an extra module to compute pricelist (offline / online) in a POS module;

Do you agree ?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openerp-pos/7.0_pos_select_customer/+merge/228826
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-pos.