Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/server-env-tools/server-env-tools into lp:~server-env-tools-core-editors/server-env-tools/7.0

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Sebastien,

I tried to use your module, for image field is working fine.
For BinaryField, we can upload, and it can save to our filestore, the problem is when we want to download the file, we cannot open the file anymore.
can you take a look?
I tried your example module, and the behaviour is the same.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/server-env-tools/server-env-tools/+merge/222291
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:~server-env-tools-core-editors/server-env-tools/7.0.