Re: [Merge] lp:~parthiv-patel/web-addons/web-addons into lp:~webaddons-core-editors/web-addons/7.0

> Hi! Development of OCA modules has moved to Github nowadays. Parthiv, Nhomar,
> and others, is this still of interest? In that case, could someone move it to
> github? Ping me if you need help. Thanks!

Hi Leonardo, could you please tell me where to find this web_camera module within OCA modules moved to Github? Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~parthiv-patel/web-addons/web-addons/+merge/179846
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:~webaddons-core-editors/web-addons/7.0.