Questions and Answers from OpenERP Communities

Dear OpenERP Community Members,

We have recently received a list of questions from the Dutch Community
members. Some are generic questions, while others are more targetted at
changes or announcements introduced in the past months.

Overall, they hint at very important topics concerning our Open Source
vision and the organization of the OpenERP community.
As such, we think it is quite important to broadcast the answers them to
the whole community, which could be worried about the same things.

Please find the questions and answers in the attached document, and keep
in mind that the answers reflect directly the opinion of OpenERP
management (OpenERP's CEO)

We are also working on a completely revamped openerp.com website which
will make everything more explicit, from community processes and
organization to official recognition of local OpenERP communities, and
much more.

In the meantime, please feel free to react and discuss these topics on
the community mailing-list.
If the demand is sufficient, we will also organize an IRC meeting
dedicated to these community-related questions, in order to give
everyone the chance to get live feedback from the editor.

Have a nice week-end!

--
Olivier Dony