Re: security Vulnerability or duplication in OpenERP??

Hi Ana,

Many thanks for your response.

However, your supplied information does not solve our scenario. Please see
the following scenario, that what we want to achieve:

We want to give access to user1 to Menu1 while to user2, to Menu2. Now,
please note that from both menus, the same OpenERP object is accessible. If
we grant object level access to user1 (which is necessary so that user1 can
easily operate on object), both menus are automatically granted to user1

Some how, some thing is missing.

Regards,
MM Alam
SERG Pakistan