OpenERP wants to hear you out

Hello!

We want to ask our community to suggest questions for the Certification. We have already set up a tool to make it easier for your questions to get to us. So, go to the following link: http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=25a80 , enter your nickname and location and you're just a click away to create your questions.

Please note that the deadline for submitting your questions is 3rd September, but there's no limit on the number of questions you can enter. I have attached an example of a couple of questions to get you started and inspired.

We value your contribution!
Nicoleta Gherlea
Community Manager