call for contributions

In response to Davide Corio's initiative on the OpenERP forum, we are launching a call for contributions. The new version 6.0 of OpenERP is soon to be released and we are in need for help from our community members to build a quality product. Therefore, we want to support this initiative and aggregate the community's contributions in one place for a development sprint of one week. At least *20 developers at OpenERP SA will be dedicated to work here for one week with members of the community, between the 11th to the 15th of October* if they are enough contributions. If you want to join us:

   * *http://pad.openerp.com/community00*

There are a couple of pads where our community can contribute on four different areas:* click here if you want to contribute* <http://pad.openerp.com/community00> and check out the explanatory pad. There is a *pad on the test of version 6* <http://pad.openerp.com/6-test-index>, where you can add your contributions on the different applications. Moreover, we are keen on* integrating accounting for different countries* <http://pad.openerp.com/6-test-accounting-localisation>, so please add your contributions there as well. If you think you can help us with *translation* <http://pad.openerp.com/6-test-translation>, there's also a set up pad for this. Last but not least, you can help if you have ideas for *new features as extra addons* <http://pad.openerp.com/6-test-new-features> . If you want to contribute, access one of these four sections and write what you can do, how, in which launchpad branch and by when. Don't forget that you can also write if you need help from OpenERP SA.

<http://us.mc345.mail.yahoo.com/mc/options?mailop=1&noFlush&.rand=1759180971>