Re: Problems in XML RPC using Openerp and PHP

openerp-server configuration you add ports:

For example:
port = 8069
netport = 8068

when you start server, in log you can see:

[2010-09-28 13:10:17,430] INFO:web-services:starting XML-RPC services, port 8069
[2010-09-28 13:10:17,430] INFO:web-services:starting NET-RPC service, port 8068

For connections XML-RPC, it's port 8069 at my example

Your application PHP need connect with XML-RPC service. You can work
with a XML-RPC library of Php, for example,
http://phpxmlrpc.sourceforge.net/

We develop library PHP for Joomla2OpenERP: JOpenObject. You can see
code and inspired for your application (connection and scarval)
http://wiki.zikzakmedia.com/openerp:jopenobject

openerp-server or openerp-web not need apache server.

If you will openerp-web run with apache server, see documentation (for
example, stunel). But not requiered for your application PHP.

See more information with XML-RPC Web services
http://doc.openerp.com/developer/6_22_XML-RPC_web_services/index.html

enjoy

--
Raimon Esteve