Calendar view issues

Hello open-erp community :-)
I've been doing implementations of openerp for 1 year now and am really
liking it. But I've run into a snag at the moment and I'm going out on a
limb here in hopes of finding an answer to my problems in this mailinglist.
I've tried the forums but haven't gotten an answer yet.
http://www.openerp.com/forum/topic20891.html

openerp version : 5.0.7
client version : OpenERP - GTK Client - v5.0.7

I have 2 issues

1) I create an item (for instance a meeting) in the calendar. I click in the
calendar view, fill out the form and save it. Then I switch back to calendar
view. But the meeting does not show up, even after refreshing? I have to
close the entire window and reopen it to actually see my meeting?

2) I open the calendar view to see all meetings for that month. 1 particular
meeting needs to be altered so I click on it. The form opens, I make my
changes and save it. Then I switch back to calendar view. I decide I want to
make another change but this time when I click on a meeting it will open a
window for a new meeting instead of the meeting I selected? But naturally
when I close the window and reopen it again, I can again only click the
meeting 1 time.

Are these known issues? Has anyone else encountered these problems? It
renders the calendar view useless to me.

Thanks in advance for helping me or pointing me in the right direction at
least,
<openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>