RFC 6, 0rc2 localized charts of account merged into trunk

You might have noticed that we merged some of the community contributed l10n_
modules.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/trunk/files

We would like to thank you all the contributors to the various localisation modules, everybody from openerp-expert-accouting and openerp-expert-localization, and all the people we forgot to mention in the following list:

l10n_br Raphael Valyi (Akretion)
l10n_ca Maxime Chambreuil (Savoir-faire Linux)
l10n_ch Joel Grandguillaume (Camptocamp sa)
l10n_cr Carlos Vasquez (ClearCorp S.A.)
l10n_de Thorsten Vocks (Openbig)
l10n_ec Cristian Salamea
l10n_es Albert Cervera, Borja López, Jordi Esteve (Spanish Localization Team)
l10n_fr Syleam, Sistheo Zeekom CrysaLEAD
l10n_gt José Rodrigo Fernández Menegazzo (solucionesprisma)
l10n_in OpenERP and Axelor
l10n_it Davide Corio, Lorenzo Battistini, Servabit srl
l10n_ma Herve Proust, kazacube
l10n_mx RelTek Mexico
l10n_nl Veritos - Jan Verlaan
l10n_pl Grzegorz Grzelak (Cirrus)
l10n_ro filsys
l10n_th David Janssens Almacom
l10n_uk Seath Solutions Ltd
l10n_ve Nhomar Hernandez (Netquatro)

This incredible work could never happen without your contributions.

Our merge criteria can be summarized as KISS:

- No python code unless really needed.
- No new fields unless really really needed.
- Correct and clean xml files with a chart of account template and default taxes.
- All legal requirements.

We would like to get some constructive feedback about those merges, and are willing to accept improvements and fixes:

- if they fit the above criteria
- if they are proposed by making an uptodate launchpad merge proposal to
openobject-addons/trunk from a feature branch named l10n_<CC>_<NAME> where
<CC> is the country code and <NAME> is any name for your improvement
- one feature branch per feature/fix so that we can cherry pick

More complete instructions about the creation of branches and merge proposals can be found here:

http://doc.openerp.com/contribute/15_guidelines/contribution_guidelines.html#merge-proposals-patches

Antony Lesuisse.

Follow ups