Re: OpenERP Translators translation group

Le 07/11/10 14:20, simone.sandri a écrit :
hi,
i am simone sandri, and i've created a group to translate OpenObject
Addons Modules in italian.
I ask to manage OpenObject Addons translations to Italian.
my group is "OpenERP traduttori italiani".

Hello Simone,

Excellent idea, assigning an official translation group for Italian could help improve the quality of the translations, through the use of a controlled review process.

There is already an active italian OpenERP community on Launchpad, could you perhaps coordinate together for selecting the best team to assign? (as suggested by Lorenzo)

You can find more details about the process in the documentation:
 http://doc.openerp.com/contribute/07_improving_translations.html
and specifically:

http://doc.openerp.com/contribute/07_improving_translations.html#requesting-the-creation-of-assignation-of-a-translation-team

Please also consider setting up a website/wiki with guidelines, perhaps a common glossary to help use consistent terms across the translations, etc. It is likely some work has already been done in this direction, so organizing all this info and making it available to newcomers would be useful.

Please send me (via Launchpad contact or e-mail) the Launchpad URL of the team to assign for Italian translations. You can also give a link to the website where new Italian translators should go for info.

Many thanks!