Configuration of OpenERP

Dear community member,

I am looking for information of OpenERP for one of my potential clients.
Can you please help me by answering the next questions:

1) How many organisations make use of the OpenERP system?
2) Do you know if the OpenERP is also used with the goverment
departments, especially for accounting?
3) Can you tell me how much time it takes to do a server installation?
or can you show me the right direction to find this information?
4) Can you tell me if configuration of the chart of accounts, the
departments, the authorization can be done by the admin user by just
filling in variables, or is programming knowledge required?
5) Several specific reports should be created, can you tell what kind of
reporting tool is used in OpenERP? Or do you need programming knowledge
to make specific reports?
6) If I want to be in the position to configure only the accounting
module of OpenERP, what is the best way to find that out? Do I need a
course? Which course?

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Sonny