Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/wiki_quality_manual_iso9001_v2008 into lp:openobject-addons

On 14/12/10 10:38, Niels Huylebroeck wrote:
> Can't say I like the new phrasing for the default due payment ...
>
> *Old*
> Would your payment have been carried
> out after this mail was sent, please consider the present one as
> void. Do not hesitate to contact our accounting department
>
> *New*
> Please note that the following payments are now due. If your payment
> has been sent, kindly forward your payment details. If payment will be
> delayed further, please contact us to discuss.
> Would your payment have been carried out after this mail was sent, please
> consider the present one as void.
>
> The new message seems to imply 2 possible actions when the payment has been
> done already:
> a) forward the payment details
> b) consider the present one as void
>
> Does this new message have any backing from the ISO9001 manual then ? Is it
> copy&paste ?

I filed the original bug on this [1] and suggested the wording up to the
word "discuss". I don't think the section about considering the current
payment as void is correct - at least, it's not what we'd want in the
report. It may be worth adding a comment to that bug.

James

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/675463