important changes in magentoerpconnect for OpenERP v6

Dear Magentoerpconnect community,

I would like to point you too two important changes we made recently on the
OpenERP v6 branches of Magentoerpconect:

1) we now look up products by SKU instead of product_id to import them on
the fly during order import (this works around a nasty Magento API bug):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect/+bug/688225

2) In the generic "base_sale_multichannels" module, we now generate payments
as "customer payment" vouchers instead of "bank.statements" which was a work
around until now to generate the right accounting move lines:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/682790
It looks much nicer now: all customer payments are consistent, be them from
manual encoding or from Magentoerpconnect automatic generation and they
don't mix anymore with real bank statements.

Best regards and thank you for your contributions. BTW, we will soon analyze
the Zikzakmedia merge proposal too.

Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant
+55 21 3010 9965