Re: Add translation team

On 22.02.2011 12:57, Станислав Ханжин wrote:

Is Oliver Dony alive?

I'm doing well, thank you very much!

I answered your request about the assignation of the Russian translation team, please check your emails :-)

Le 22/02/11 13:11, Peter Kohaut a écrit :
> I also requested new tranlation team (Slovak language) but nobody
> answered me.
> I send mail to openerp administrator about 2-3 months ago.

Peter, I cannot seem to find your mail about this, could you send it to me directly?

Note that I am also an active member of the OpenERP R&D team, so I am not always able to process assignation requests in real-time. But usually I do process them every few days. As an example, last week 2 more translation teams were assigned: Arabic and Finnish.