Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/philubert@gmail.com_fix-bad-english into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Needs Fixing technical and functional
Hello Philu,

First of all, very well done for your first merge proposal! We seldom see such a clean first merge proposal, even from our own developers :-)

Good job with the commits, the branch, etc. Nice naming convention for the branch, didn't even know '@' was valid in branch names!

I agree with the rationale for the changes in 1. 2. 3. and 4.

One small thing could be fixed, though: you seem to have updated the existing PO[T] files for all the terms you changed, except for the change in the description of the module in the install wizard ("Helps you get the most out of your Point of Sale with..."), unless I missed it. This change is small enough to be worth updating base_setup/i18n for it too, just like you did for "Point of Sales" -> "Point of Sale". As you know, this will save all translators the trouble of redoing the translation, or risk seeing the english source re-appear.

Another question: did you ever plan to propose this change for the 6.0 branch, or is it for trunk only (future 6.1)? To me it seems we can consider it a minor fix in the translations of 6.0, so it could be submitted against 6.0, in order to be part of 6.0.2. If this sounds good to you, you can resubmit against openobject-addons/6.0. Normally you wouldn't need another merge proposal for trunk if you have one for 6.0, as 6.0 is merged in trunk from time to time, but it would make sense here because of the PO file updates - these are usually difficult to merge between 2 branches that are synchronized with Rosetta (due to Launchpad's commit overriding everything very often).

Nice work!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/philubert@gmail.com_fix-bad-english/+merge/49920
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/philubert@gmail.com_fix-bad-english.