Annoying bug on the web client : opening a wrong ir.ui.menu form

Hi,

I regularly see a very annoying bug on the web client, that open the wrong menu. Typically like this :

- go the the invoice list, or leads, or any other List View
- click on the [New] to create a new Lead (or invoice, or anything)
=> A wrong ir.ui.menu form is open, that has nothing to do with the wanted action.

I consider it critical, it happened during customer demos, and makes the web client completely unusable for a while with no reason, until the user completely refresh its session.

I've tried to understand, and the only reproduceable behaviour I noticed is:
- log in on your computer with the admin account
- DON'T log out, and ask someone else on a different computer with a different ip address to log in using the SAME admin account.
- Ask him to create a lead, or invoice or something.
=> he should see the wrong ir.ui.menu form
- Now log out on your side, and ask him again to create a lead
=> he should now see the correct wanted form!

Do the same the other way around, it's the same. It seems related to the cookies or session.

- I could not reproduce it on the same computer with the same ip address and two different browsers - however I could reproduce it on the same computer using alternatively a wifi connection and a 3G connection both with a different ip address, and with two different browsers. So I've only seen it when two people are remotely using the same account from two different places. The first user that logs in can use it without problem, the second logged-in user gets this wrong ir.ui.menu form until the 1st one logs out.

Christophe

Follow ups