Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-client-web/stefan-therp_lp748238-6.0 into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

Review: Needs Information
I am not sure I understand what the fix does: I checked the related bug, tested your Korea example (created customers in NK and SK, searched on just "country: korea" in the Customers list) and I get the same behavior in both cases: all customers in both countries are found and listed.

Would it be possible for you to clarify?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-client-web/stefan-therp_lp748238-6.0/+merge/57517
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-client-web/stefan-therp_lp748238-6.0.