Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/lpistone_6.0_lp784499 into lp:openobject-addons/6.0

Olivier, to be confirmed, but I think company_id=%d is still required;
in case of an hierarchy of companies as I suppose the rule uses child_of
instead of =

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO OpenERP

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/lpistone_6.0_lp784499/+merge/61377
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/lpistone_6.0_lp784499.