Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/lpistone_6.0_lp784499 into lp:openobject-addons/6.0

Hello Everyone,

  As per the discussion I have fixed the hard coded query and used the orm search method for the parent account of the company.

  I agree with Leonardo that the account chosen should be of the current company. IMHO LIMIT 1 in query may give a random result of any of the accounts available.

Please share your views.

Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/lpistone_6.0_lp784499/+merge/61377
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/lpistone_6.0_lp784499.